Sunday, June 8, 2014

Monday Meet Up: Carrie from Learning in Room 203 (& A Letter to Me)

So I might be a week or two behind, but I say better late than never! Today I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet Up (Week 1)! I am just loving the teacher blogger community! I love that I can connect with awesome teachers from the other side of the world and today I want to introduce you to one such teacher, Carrie! She blogs at Learning in Room 203.


I just wish Georgia and Australia weren't quite so far apart so I could taste some of that baking! If you are not doing so already, connect with Carrie at Learning in Room 203 and at her TpT Store.

For today's Monday Meet Up, I have written a letter to the 'me' who started sharing her teaching resources with the world. It's amazing to think how far we have each come when we are encouraged to look back!




Pop over to The Teaching Tribune to meet some new friends from the past!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up Jean, and it is great to find your blog! :) Your advice is great and will help so many people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mel for your kind comment and for organizing the linky!

    ReplyDelete