Sunday

Classroom Inspiration

A teacher is really never off duty, are they? While on a family holiday recently, inspiration for the classroom was everywhere! Unfortunately most of the snaps were taken by my aging phone, but these ideas were too good not to share, so please forgive the image quality.

Loved this idea for displaying animal facts at Auckland Zoo. It would make a colorful display or project for the classroom. I see flaps being added!
  
This simple idea of adding velcro to the back of a plate and attaching to the felt board made another great display! When the time comes to change displays, take the plate off and send it home :)

 Sunken tubs for markers. Need I say more?

This light box table at Auckland Museum would be great for fine motor, sight word practice and handwriting. One can dream, can't they?

Of all the awesomeness that I was inspired by, this one is my favorite! Maybe that's because one of my favorite things about being a teacher is sharing stories with my class! I can see this bookcase story chair being at home in any classroom where I teach!

I wonder how my engineer and handy hubby feels about converting some of these inspirations into realities....

No comments:

Post a Comment